Saturday, October 24, 2009

ya...
long time didn't sit in front of my computer and talk about me...
its really happened a lot of things during this period..
i experienced happiness,sadness...
i do enjoy my happy moment .i met a lot of people.i see a lot..
and i learn a lot from my sad ,anxious moment also..
but i strongly believe i will get through all these ..
make myself tougher..
happier and healthier also..

taekwando is the only things that i think i did well for this period..
i love the feeling of going to taekwando class every week..
is just like i put away all the things that burden me behind..
i feel lighter..
i fell healthier..
i felt myself rejuvenate..

i don't know how to tell others about what i want to do..
i also don't know what i suppose and going to do..

i don't know my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment